Friday 1 December 2017

Playful Polarbear Holiday Card

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a winter theme card using Playful Polar Bears stamp and the coordinating dies. What's better than a cute polar bear on your card? Three polar bears, of course.


I devided my card into three sections, die cut stitched hills and blend some Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink to give some depth and dimension. And create a gradation Seedless Preserved for the sky, after I'm happy with the blending I stamp some snowflakes on the background to fill in the empty space. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I also add some accent with white gel pen after the watercolor completely dried up. The sentiment is stamped following the snow hill's curves... and I think it looks really cute.


To finished my card, I create some dots using Nuvo Drops aqua glitter, it really give my card some sparkles. Which is alwas needed for holiday cards. Thank you so much for visitting today, I hope you enjoy today's post. Have an amazing December everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment