Thursday 6 July 2017

Flying By To Say Thank You

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here today to share some inspirations for the PPP new release products. Today I'm highlighting Fly Away Friends stamp and the coordinating dies. This set has adorable hot air balloons and an airplane with two cute creatures peeking, a squirell and a lion. It also has a lot of variation of sentiments to go along with the "flying by to say..". This set (with some other new products) will be available on July 10th. I combine some of older sets to complete the scene on my card.


I stamped all the images with Versafine black in and watercolor them with Distress Markers. I've mentioned that I use some older sets for this card, they are Winter Friends Stamp (I used the trees on the bottom part) and Rainy Days Stamp (the solid blue clouds).  I blended Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks for the sky, I finished it with some random water splatters. I used the bold "thank you" sentiment from Everyday Greetings Stamp to complete the sentence.



The squirell's face is super adorable peeking out from the biggest hot air balloon. I add some rosy cheeks for him for extra cuteness. Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix is one of my most favorite mix from Pretty Pink Posh, an abosolute must have item! I always have some extra packs in my stash. I layered the scene on a piece of orange cardstock to make it more stand out and subtle, it also matches the orange hot air balloon.


I also add a little pop up scene inside the card, I die cut Picket Fence Die on a white cardstock for the frontground with a brown little bear peeking. I also stamped some smallest hot air balloons with some matching colors as the outside scene. I hope you enjoy my first card for Pretty Pink Posh blog today. I believe you guys will love all the new release! Just a few days to go, the wait is almost over

4 comments:

  1. Oh my what a special sweet card. LOVE the inside almost as much as the outside - so creative lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very special card to have both the inside and outside equally beautiful. Can't wait for this release!

    ReplyDelete