Friday 25 November 2016

You're Pawsome!

Hello crafty friends! I can't believe it's almost December, it means I have to start creating more Christmas card then. I don't think I have enough. Today I'm going to play along with MFT sketch challenge. Here's the sketch..

I must say that I stick to the sketch for this card. I blend Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire) on the circle panel with blue ombre colors. I'm happy with the result :)
I mix and match five stamp sets for a single card, you can imagine the mess I made..haha but it's so much fun. The swiss polkadot rubber stamp from MFT is my favorite, no doubt, it's so versatile that I can use it everytime! I mean it. Since I'm pretty obsessed with polkadots.


Here's a closer look to see dimensions and more details.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wondeful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment