Friday 25 November 2016

Wishing You A Sweet Christmas

Hi everyone! Lexa here with another inspiration using Bundled Up, an adorable little penguin will be today's star. I'm counting down to Christmas, the most festive holiday and full of treats. I remember how my granny always bake for us on Christmas day, her special treat is pineapple tarts --it's super yum!! And I will take that precious memory as today's inspiration. I paired up the little penguin with Blissful Baking stamp and it's coordinating dies for today's card.


I came with an idea of my grandma's kitchen scene. I start with a piece of 4.24'x5.5" white smooth cardstock and create a background with blending some Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Distress Inks. Honestly, I stamped tiny flowers from Happy Home stamp on the background to make it kinda look like a wallpaper. But sadly, it didn't show up in the picture.
The kitchen cabinet is 1"x5.5" piece of polkadots patterned paper, while the doors are 3/4"x3/4". I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink on watercolor paper. And colored them with Distress Inks, after they all set up I gave some details with white gel pen and glossy accent. The penguin size is just perfect with the tray, together with some assorted cookies on it. Yum. Here's the closer look...


I hope you enjoy today's post. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment