Friday 15 July 2016

Sunny Studio Sweet Shoppe

Hi everyone. Lexa here today with Sweet Shoppe (with coordinating dies) as the star of my card. I fall in love instantly with this set as I'm a sweet tooth myself, I craved for something sweet after I saw all the images. I bet some of you understand how I feel. Hehe.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Shoppe Sweet Birthday Wishes Donuts Card by Lexa Levana.

This card is a very simple one, I started with a 4.25" x 5.5" smooth white cardstock, blended with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks for the background. Because I needed a "ground" to place my donuts, I cut a strip of plaid patterned paper as the tablecloth. Two donuts have holes on them and the others don't. The trick is I wipe the hole before I stamp the image, easy peasy right? Then I stamped different toppings for each donuts.

For my card I choose the donuts with four different glazing flavors: chocolate, strawberry, mint and vanilla. My favorite will be the mint with crunchy chocolate on it. Yum! I stamped all the images with Versafine Onyx Black ink, watercolor them with Distress Markers after that. I also add some glossy accent to give a real glazing look. Here's a closer look..

Sunny Studio Stamps: Sweet Shoppe Sweet Birthday Wishes Donuts Card by Lexa Levana.

Thank you for looking, I hope you like today's card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment