Friday 20 May 2016

Sunny Studio Happy Graduation Card

Hello everyone!
Lexa here again with another graduation card but this time I use a sweet koala from Comfy Creatures to be a star of my card. The hat from Woo Hoo is fit perfectly on her, she looks sooo cute!


I made the background by cutting black cardstock into 1/2" stripes and arrange them on the white 4.25" x 5.5" card base, it might takes some time but in the end it's all worthed. I stamped all the images on a piece of watercolor paper with my black Versafine ink, and water colored them with Distress Markers. I die cut the tags on a pink and green paper to match the color of the koala, and I also die cute Star Border Die with a pink patterend paper for more fancy look.


Finally I arrange all the pieces together, stamped the sentiment in a piece of white cardstock and layered it with vellum underneath it. As you know that I love sequins, so I can't miss that for this one as well. :)
I hope you like it and thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment