Friday 8 April 2016

Salty Kisses For You

Happy Fri-YAY everyone!
Lexa is here today, and this is my first post as a Sunny Studio Stamps Design Team. I'm super excited to be here. And here I am sharing a happy summer card with you..

I use a stamp set called Island Getaway with a monkey in a pink polkadots bikini sending salty kisses for you, how cute is that! She's  having a great time on a private island I bet.
I stamp a wavy border on blue cardstock and layer them together. I also want to create a sun to complete my scene, so I just die cut a stitched circle on yellow cardstock.


I left white borders as I blend the blue sky using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink, I masked the border with low tac tape. Salty kisses sentiment is stamped on pink patterned paper to match the monkey's bikini, attached it with foam tapes.



Last touch is pretty sequins, looove how it turned out. This stamp set is so summer-y, so much fun details and cute sentiments.

Thanks for looking and wish you a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute for words! Thanks for making our stamps shine! :)

    ReplyDelete