Saturday 4 October 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge 91 : Patterened Paper

Hello! And welcome to another Lawnscaping Challenge, more fun challenge every month. This current challenge is patterned paper, we prefer Lawn Fawn patterned paper of course!

Lawn Fawn has released so many beautiful patterned paper packs. You must check them out. I'm crazy about them, they have pretty colors combination in every packs. And sometime the coordinate with another packs too..awesome!


This time I mix Daphne's Closet petite paper pack (the plaid background) and Pink Lemonade's one (the yellow stripe).
And also create my own background by stamping wood grain on a cork. 


I stack the smores and add some cute expressions, coloured them with a burning cheek. Hee hee. It was so fun! 
Then I decided to customized the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Smore Fun With You stamp set. 


I hope you will get some inspirations, and don't forget to join the Lawsncaping Challenge! 
You can find the details here :
www.lawnscapingchallenge.blogspot.com

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment